Motorization: Ease and Efficiency
Motorization is helping consumers make daily tasks easier. Clients want to coordinate their appliances, media, lighting, and heating and cooling systems. They want to also remotely control their home’s appearance for security reasons. Made in the Shade Blinds North DFW is at the forefront of this technology for window treatments.
We can show you how easy it is to integrate this feature in your home. Consider all the advantages:
Ease of Motorization
- It makes it easier to operate hard-to-reach and wide window coverings. In other words, no more struggling with windows over a tub or behind furniture.
- Control multiple window coverings at once with the simple touch of a button.
- We offer control options for all lifestyles. In addition to wall switches and remote controls, we also have timers.
- Motorized blinds or shades are a great addition to current home automation systems. Another reason to consider this for your windows!
- The system is easy to install because there is no hard wiring required.
- We offer a large range of control options for drapes. For instance, choose a feature to activate the mechanism simply by pulling on the fabric.
- It lowers heating and cooling bills. It also adopts a more green system in your home.
- They can be programmed to control interior heat gain. In fact, program them to raise or lower at optimum times of day.
Safety and Privacy
- Use timers to lower window coverings at night or while away from home. This is great for added home security.
- It eliminates cords. As a result, there is less safety hazard for small children and pets.
- It’s perfect for those that are tech savvy.
- The system is not intrusive. It is smooth and quiet in operation.
- With no cords you can focus on just the beauty of the blinds and shades.
- Wall plate mounts to the wall for easy control and seamless style